I was tagged by art-thoughts-and-more-art 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions you are given and write 11 more
Rule 3: Tag 11 others and link them
Rule 4: Tell them you linked them.
1. How would you plan your last three months of living?
I would plan one month devoted solely to final art making, another to seeing people/places for one last time and the final month with my partner and I just reflecting and being with each other.
2. Any weird habits?
I always make my bed first before cleaning anything and I hate wearing socks
3. Write down the last sentence of the 9th chapter/section of the nearest book to you. “The pain was still there, but now he knew there was something he had to do” - Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Exploration by Haruki Murakami
4. What super power do you dream of having? I dream of flying and being invisible.
5. What was the last thing someone bought you? Emily bought me breakfast the other day :3
6. Something you learned today My hometown’s main strip looks pretty much the same since 1900.
7. Something you wish you were better at Understanding classic literature
8. Favourite lyric from a song “Keep your feet on the ground when your heads in the clouds” - Brick by Boring Brick, Paramore
9. Last film you saw I saw this film screening at Expo this past weekend called Love and Capitalism.
10. Last book you read Tuesdays with Morrie by MItch Albom
11. Would you rather be a mermaid or an elf? Mermaid because I love to swim and they’re gorgeous creatures.
1. What is the best thing you know how to cook properly?
2. What is your favorite myth? (from any culture)
3. Name one vice, and one virtue you have.
4. Current jam?
5. What is one food you would live off of if you could?
6. What is something that scares you?
7. LEAST favorite color?
8. Name one adjective you’d describe yourself as
9. Is your room currently clean or messy?
10. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve seen recently?
11. WHat did you last cry about?
so being a reader is basically a constant struggle between deciding on reading what you bought recently, what you bought ages ago and should stop ignoring, and what you really ought to reread.
And then reading fanfic instead.
The accuracy is incredible
I admit we knew we’d get in trouble. That part’s true. We knew people would be worried, and we still ran away, anyway. But something also happened, which we didn’t do on purpose. When we first met each other, something happened to us.
Moonrise Kingdom, 2012 | Wes Anderson.
Concerts are such a surreal experience, I mean, you’re singing your favorite songs with a band or singer that means the world to you and you’re literally in the same room as them. I will never stop loving concerts.